Moflip (one of Starcamp Asia's Partner); a Web3.0 company focused on Sports and Entertainment is looking for UI/UX Designer to working closely with Leader Board & developers to create & develop product design, manage delivery of design & tech projects.
This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Ideate, Formulate, Validate & Execute strategic plans along with Leader Board
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years' of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up to date with latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Deep knowledge in Application Development
- Can-do attitude, communicative, strong work ethic
- Passionate in Web 3.0 technology, Blockchain, NFT
- Proactive, agile & able to working with start-up culture
We are passionate, impact-driven people, collaborative on building quality on our platform. We offer a creative & highly participatory in diverse environment, we value that each candidate brings their own unique mix of skills and experience.
Office location: Jakarta Pusat, workplace type: hybrid
Office location: Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, workplace type: hybrid & flexible
Send your CV & Portfolio to: email@example.com